Playa Bonita, Panamá
Check in: 3:00 p.m.
Check out: 12:00 p.m.
If you are looking for the perfect harmony between luxury, beach and tropical forest, then this is the perfect offer for you. Located 20 minutes away from Panama City you will find this treasure that is The Westin Playa Bonita. This is a 5 star hotel that looks to bring the perfect romantic or family escapade from the daily routine.
For this Offer you have 5 options to choose from:
1. FRIDAY: Pay $179 for one night for two people. Includes $100 in Resort Credit for restaurants and bars. ($358 Value)
2. SATURDAY: Pay $199 for one night for two people. Includes $100 in Resort Credit for restaurants and bars. ($398 Value)
3. SUNDAY-THURSDAY: Pay $199 for one night for two people. Includes snacks, breakfast and dinner buffet, domestic open bar and taxes. ($410 Value)
4. EARLY CHECK-IN: Pay $35 for an Early Check-In starting at 9:00 a.m. Only includes use of the facilities. Does not include food or drinks. Does not apply for arrivals on Saturdays or Sundays. ($90 Value)
5. LATE CHECK-OUT: Pay $35 for a Late Check-Out up to 5:00 p.m. Only includes use of the facilities. Does not include food or drinks. Does not apply for departures on Saturdays. ($90 Value)
The rooms area are a great combination of elegancy with an atmosphere of relaxation. All of them come with 42" TVs, iPod base, shower, bathtub, phones and with an additional cost you can get Wi-Fi.
There are a lot of activities you can do while staying at the hotel, you can take advantage of the 3 different adult pools, 1 kids pool, the gym and very calm beach. All of this, the snacks and the open bar next to the beach plus the highly trained staff will give the result of an unforgettable experience. If you don't want to miss their latest news and events, please visit their Facebook page: facebook.com/TheWestinPlayaBonita
Don't miss this offer and pay from $179 for one night for two people + $100 in Resort Credit for restaurants and bars ($358 Value) at the Westin Playa Bonita. Click "Buy Now" to choose between days.
Veracruz is located in front of the old Howard Air Force Base. It is a fishermen town and that is why it has a lot of seafood markets. It is also well known for its fried sea bass in their rancho-style restaurants.
Discuss the Deal
- 0 comment | Join the Discussion
The hotel is precious, it is very modern. It has a really beautiful view to the Taboga Island and the ships that are waiting to pass through the Canal. The staff is really helpful and the polls are amazing.
The drinks were incredible and the food was even better. The hotel is really elegant and huge. The room is really spacious the pools were incredible.
The staff was really attentive to details and was highly trained. The room was really comfortable. The meats and the Asian was is highly recommended. The 3 pools are simply unbelievable.
80% OFF: Organic deep cleansing facial at Skiny Organic Esthetic & Dental Care.
75% OFF: International lottery at Trillonario.com
51% OFF: "Revive Los 90's, Parte 3" with Jerry Rivera and Servando and Florentino.
67% OFF: Humanoy Tattoo Studio by Tony Antonelis.
Up to 83% OFF: Pilates reformer, pilates mat or pilates circuit classes at Casa Bianca.
50% OFF: Retro Party with Gloria Gaynor and her band at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis.
Up to 54% OFF: Punta Chame Villas.
50% OFF: Tribute to U2 at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis.
53% OFF: Stay at Riande Aeropuerto Hotel & Resort.
Up to 63% OFF: Clinical hand and foot care in Piedisani.
50% OFF: One night stay for two people at Hotel Ladera, Boquete.