Playa Bonita, Panamá
Check in: 3:00 p.m.
Check out: 12:00 p.m.
The InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa is the perfect escapade with your family or your couple, and for today they have this great Oferta to stay during December with meal plan included (breakfast and dinner buffet along with domestic open bar).
For this deal you have 5 options available to choose from:
1. SUNDAY-FRIDAY: Pay $139 for one night for two people. Includes dinner, breakfast, domestic open bar, and taxes ($318 Value). NOT VALID FOR DECEMBER 7th, 24th, 25th and 31st, and JANUARY 1st and 3rd.
2. SATURDAY: Pay $179 for one night for two people. Includes dinner, breakfast, domestic open bar, and taxes ($358 Value). NOT VALID ON JANUARY 2.
3. MONDAY, DECEMBER 7TH: Pay $159 for one night for two people. Includes dinner, breakfast, domestic open bar, and taxes ($358 Value).
4. THURSDAY, DECEMBER 24TH: Pay $179 for one night for two people. Includes dinner, breakfast, domestic open bar, and taxes ($358 Value).
5. NEW YEAR'S EVE 3-NIGHTS STAY: Pay $850 for for 3 nights for two people checking-in on December 31st. Includes 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, domestic open bar, taxes, and New Year's Eve Dinner ($1940 Value).
The rooms are a combination of luxury and relaxation and they come equipped with the latest technology available; cable TV, coffee pot, mini bar, air conditioner, among others. The rooms now offer free Wi-Fi.
SCHEDULE FOR RESTAURANTS
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
You can experience different types of outdoor activities so you can have the best time while you are staying there. You can try kayak, the driving range or mini golf. You can also use the gym, beach volleyball and soccer and for the adults that are going with their children they offer movies for kids.
Come and enjoy their pools and all of their facilities and the incredible food during Fiestas Patrias. Pay from $149 for one night for 2 people at the InterContinental Playa Bonita ($298 Value). Dinner and breakfast buffet, snacks, and open bar included. Click on "Buy Now" for available dates.
Veracruz is located in front of the old Howard Air Force Base. It is a fishermen town and that is why it has a lot of seafood markets. It is also well known for its fried sea bass in their rancho-style restaurants.
Discuss the Deal
- 0 comment | Join the Discussion
I was treated like a King! The staff was really helpful and the service was really personalized. The food was incredible and the worst part was to leave the hotel!
The breakfast buffet was amazing, the food was really fresh. The activities were so fun. The beach is gorgeous and the weather was always on our side! We can't wait to go back!
It's located in a remote location but at the same time it was near to everything, the surroundings are beautiful! It is really elegant and with a relaxing atmosphere. Don't doubt it and go!
50% OFF: Ventanita Market Bazaar.
Up to 75% OFF: Pain relief sessions.
Up to 63% OFF: Hair cut & blow out.
57% OFF: All Inclusive at Meliã Panamá Canal.
50% OFF: Relax Your Body package at Rock Spa.
52% OFF: Ferretti Gelato e Caffé, Casco Antiguo.
50% OFF: "Christmas in the Jungle" at Bambalinas Theater.
50% OFF: Manicure and pedicure
50% OFF: Sushi Vino Bar.
75% OFF: Car A/C system maintenance.
92% OFF: Weight loss and toning package.
Up to 80% OFF: Yoga for pregnancy.
60% OFF: Eye brow and upper lip waxing.
50% OFF: Car alarm system.