Check in: 3:00 p.m.
Check out: 12:00 p.m
If you are looking to escape from your daily routine and the traffic, Gamboa Rainforest Resort brings this deal for you to relax and enjoy everything they have to offer. Located near to the Chagres River and the Panama Canal, they guarantee you a unique and a very relaxing experience along with a highly trained staff.
In this opportunity they give you 5 options:
1. GATUN LAKE EXPEDITION: Pay $38 for 2 adults. ($76 Value)
2. GATUN LAKE FAMILY EXPEDITION: Pay $57 for 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 12. ($114 Value)
3. AERIAL TRAM FAMILY TOUR: Pay $65 for 2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 12. ($130 Value)
4. BUFFET LUNCH: Pay $26 for 2 adults from Monday to Saturday. ($52 Value)
5. HOTEL NIGHT: Pay $198 for one night for two people in a Deluxe Room. Includes 5 outdoor activities + dinner and breakfast buffet + domestic open bar and taxes ($474 Value). This option consists of the Deluxe Room (has an incredible view to the Chagres river and a private balcony with a hammock), entrance to ecological exhibitions of flora and fauna (butterfly garden, orchidarium, Land of Frogs, and ecological hiking) and 1 activity to choose from aerial tram tour or Gatún Lake expedition (prior 24 hour reservation).
To be updated on the tour hours, events and news, please visit their Facebook page: facebook.com/GamboaRainforestResort
Do not miss this opportunity and pay from $38 for a Gatún Lake Expedition ($76 Value) at Gamboa Rainforest Resort. Options for aerial tram tour, buffet lunch, or hotel night with activities + dinner and breakfast buffet + open bar.
In 1527 the emperor Carlos I of Spain commanded to Hernando de la Serna to look for a road that would cross the Panama isthmus to communicate the Atlantic and Pacific ocean. When he finished his exploration the Camino de Cruces was defined which navigated through the Chagres river.
Discuss the Deal
The experience was incredible, the view to the Chagres river was amazing and you could see the wildlife and nature everywhere. The food was really good, the best part was the breakfast. I wouldn't doubt in going back.
This is an excellent place for you to explore Panama. The pool is amazing, but the activities offered by the hotel are a lot better!The staff is highly trained and kind.
The rainforest is beautiful, we had buffet for every meal and it is simply too much variety to repeat a dish. The rooms are really spacious and clean. I recommend this to every one that wants a relaxing escapade!
58% OFF: A/C Cleaning with Panabox Services.
Up to 73% OFF: Yoga-pilates or cross-training classes.
50% OFF: "The Day After 2016".
57% OFF: ALL INCLUSIVE at the Meliã Panama Canal.
50% OFF: Food and drinks at 1400 Rooftop.
51% OFF: One Night at Hotel Bocas del Mar, Boca Chica.
50% OFF: Fusion Latina Concert on October 2nd.
50% OFF: Bocas Paradise Hotel.
50%OFF: Ice cream and frozen slushy.
50% OFF: Paseo Suites in El Valle de Anton.
58% OFF: Relieving back massage.
Up to 79% OFF: Workshop "Positive Discipline" for parents.
Up to 64% OFF: Wax hair removal for men and women.
Up to 65% OFF: Daily Barre, Costa del Este.
Cdiscount on OfertaSimple: 65% OFF Samsung Galaxy Phone
Cdiscount on OfertaSimple: 50% OFF Samsung and LG TVs
Cdiscount on OfertaSimple: 50% OFF LG - Panasonic Boombox