Playa Bonita, Panamá
Check in: 3:00 p.m.
Check out: 12:00 p.m.
The InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa is the perfect escapade with your family or your couple. Today they offer us this great deal which is ideal for Fiestas Patrias. It includes their all inclusive rooms with breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet along with domestic open bar.
For this deal, you have 5 options to choose from:
1. FIESTAS PATRIAS (2 NIGHTS) : Pay $349 for two nights for two people. Includes buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, domestic open bar and taxes. Applies for any day. ($722 Value)
2.FIESTAS PATRIAS (3 NIGHTS) : Pay $449 for three nights for two adults and up to two children up to 12 years old. Includes buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, domestic open bar and taxes. Applies for any day. ($938 Value)
3. SUNDAY-FRIDAY: Pay $149 for one night for two people. Includes buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, domestic open bar and taxes. Does not apply on holidays. ($338 Value)
4. SATURDAY: Pay $179 for one night for two people. Includes buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, domestic open bar and taxes. Does not apply on for November 1st, or November 8th. ($378 Value)
5. Pay $35 for a late check-out. Includes use of the room and facilities of the Resort until 5:00 p.m. Does not include drinks or food plan. ($90 Value)
The rooms are a combination of luxury and relaxation and they come equipped with the latest technology available; cable TV, coffee pot, mini bar, air conditioner, among others. The rooms now offer free Wi-Fi.
You can experience different types of outdoor activities so you can have the best time while you are staying there. You can try kayak, the driving range or mini golf. You can also use the gym, beach volleyball and soccer and for the adults that are going with their children they offer movies for kids.
Come and enjoy their pools and all of their facilities and the incredible food. You can't miss this offer, pay from $149 for one night for 2 people with all inclusive accommodation at the InterContinental Playa Bonita. Ideal for Fiestas Patrias. ($338 Value)
Veracruz is located in front of the old Howard Air Force Base. It is a fishermen town and that is why it has a lot of seafood markets. It is also well known for its fried sea bass in their rancho-style restaurants.
Discuss the Deal
- 0 comment | Join the Discussion
I was treated like a King! The staff was really helpful and the service was really personalized. The food was incredible and the worst part was to leave the hotel!
The breakfast buffet was amazing, the food was really fresh. The activities were so fun. The beach is gorgeous and the weather was always on our side! We can't wait to go back!
It's located in a remote location but at the same time it was near to everything, the surroundings are beautiful! It is really elegant and with a relaxing atmosphere. Don't doubt it and go!
Up To 75% OFF: Miss Venezuela Style.
52% OFF: SONY Bluetooth speakers at HOMETEK.
Pay $12 for a Sunday brunch buffet at Restaurante Vincenti ($24 Value).
50% OFF: Canoy Zip Line and River Tubing for 1 person with Panama Outdoor Adventures.
57% OFF: Pasta, crepes, wine and ice-cream selection at Dolce Idea in El Cangrejo.
Up to 95% OFF Online English Courses in British Language Center.
87% OFF: Full body massage at Body Slim.
Up to 75% OFF Exercise Classes at Daily Barre.
50% OFF: Boquete Tree Trek